Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation (JSJBF) is a non-profit organization open to anyone interested in supporting Jazz and Blues! The foundation has a mission to “To preserve, promote, and perpetuate jazz, blues, and other indigenous music forms here in New Jersey“.
BECOME A MEMBER of JSJBF: Bands can become members and perform at events. All are welcome to join one of the membership levels, sponsor an event, or attend one of the many jazz and blues performances. Find out more about joining or renewing your JSJBF MEMBERSHIP.
Live Jazz & Blues Music
Monthly Live Music Events by JSJBF
- Reckless Steamy Nights – Monthly Jazz & Blues concert series – Red Bank
- Mark LaRochelle Youth Open Mic – Open Mic Youth Jam – Various locations
- CNI JSJFB Monthly Jam – Monthly open jam at Colts Neck Inn
- Jazz Café – A night of jazz at the Chubby Pickle – Highlands, NJ
- Blue Collar Blues – A night of blues at the Chubby Pickle – Highlands
Annual Live Music Events by JSJBF
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation presents a number of annual live music events keep an eye out for them in
- JAN: International Blues Challenge (IBC)
- APRIL: Harpin’ Help
- JUNE, JULY, AUGUST: Sunday Night Bands By The Beach Concert Series
- AUGUST 26th: The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Festival in Long Branch
- or Veterans
- OCTOBER: JSJBF New Jersey Blues Challenge (winner goes to IBC)
- DECEMBER: Holiday Party Fundraiser and the annual Guitar Raffle.
Check out our stories, live music, and events on our BLOG
Need a local jazz or blues band for an event? JSJBF offers a Jazz and Blues Community Outreach Program.