Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation (JSJBF) is a non-profit organization open to anyone interested in supporting Jazz and Blues! The foundation has a mission to “To preserve, promote, and perpetuate jazz, blues, and other indigenous music forms here in New Jersey“.
BECOME A MEMBER of JSJBF: Bands can become members and perform at events. All are welcome to join one of the membership levels, sponsor an event, or attend one of the many jazz and blues performances. Find out more about joining or renewing your JSJBF MEMBERSHIP.
Live Jazz & Blues Music
JSJBF hosts annual and monthly LIVE MUSIC fundraising events throughout the year – things are a bit different due to COVID-19. Check back for scheduled dates or join our mailing list.
Monthly Live Music Events by JSJBF
- Monthly jazz & blues concert series in Red Bank – Reckless Steamy Nights
- Youth Open Mic Nights in Red Bank – Mark LaRochelle Youth Open Mic
- Monthly JAM Sessions at the Colts Neck Inn – CNI JSJFB Monthly Jam
- Jazz @ The Chubby Pickle – Jazz Café
- Blues @ The Chubby Pickle – Blue Collar Blues
Annual Live Music Events by JSJBF
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation presents a number of annual live music events keep an eye out for them in
- MARCH: Blues A Palooza
- APRIL: Harpin’ Help @ Bar Anticipation
- MAY: Band Together for Veterans @ Bar Anticipation
- JUNE: Sunset Blues Cruise on the Meerwald out of Atlantic Highlands (1st annual!)
- JUNE, JULY, & AUG: Long Branch Sunday Night Concerts @ West End Park (check the events calendar)
- AUGUST: The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Festival in Long Branch
- SEPTEMBER: Backyard Blues Party – Garden Party Fundraiser @ Doris & Den’s
- OCTOBER: International Blues Challenge (local Blues competition)
- DECEMBER: Holiday Party Fundraiser and the annual Guitar Raffle
Check out our stories, live music, and events on our BLOG
Need a local jazz or blues band for an event? JSJBF offers a Jazz and Blues Community Outreach Program.