Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation (JSJBF) is a non-profit organization open to anyone interested in supporting Jazz and Blues! The foundation has a mission to “To preserve, promote, and perpetuate jazz, blues, and other indigenous music forms here in New Jersey“.
BECOME A MEMBER of JSJBF: Bands can become members and perform at events. All are welcome to join one of the membership levels, sponsor an event, or attend one of the many jazz and blues performances. Find out more about joining or renewing your JSJBF MEMBERSHIP.
Live Jazz & Blues Music
Monthly Live Music Events by JSJBF
- Monthly jazz & blues concert series in Red Bank – Reckless Steamy Nights
- Youth Open Mic Nights in Red Bank – Mark LaRochelle Youth Open Mic
- Monthly JAM Sessions at the Colts Neck Inn – CNI JSJFB Monthly Jam
- Jazz @ The Chubby Pickle – Jazz Café
- Blues @ The Chubby Pickle – Blue Collar Blues
Annual Live Music Events by JSJBF
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation presents a number of annual live music events keep an eye out for them in
- JAN 18-22: International Blues Challenge (IBC)
- APRIL 24th: Harpin’ Help
- APRIL 29th: Get Out Of Town Party
- MAY 15th: Band Together for Veterans
- JUNE, JULY, AUGUST: Sunday Night Concert Series in Long Branch
- AUGUST: The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Festival in Long Branch
- OCTOBER: JSJBF New Jersey Blues Challenge (winner goes to IBC)
- DECEMBER: Holiday Party Fundraiser and the annual Guitar Raffle.
Check out our stories, live music, and events on our BLOG
Need a local jazz or blues band for an event? JSJBF offers a Jazz and Blues Community Outreach Program.