The Membership Committee’s charter is to promote membership in jersey Shore Jazz and blues Foundation and to support the mission of the JSJBF.
The Membership Committee is a standing committee of the JSJBF
The committee will include eligible members in good standing
The committee will meet on a regular basis, dates and times established by the committee.
Institute and assist with quarterly Membership meetings
Submit content relevant to the interests of members for website
Functions and responsibilities
- Provide input/suggestions to expand/ improve services and add value to membership.
- Provide input/suggestions on how to increase membership to further support JSJBF initiatives
- Actively recruit new members and promote and encourage participation in JSJBF
- Follow up with any potential members contacted to address questions, provide additional information, and help facilitate their joining JSJBF
- assist with tasks and functions for festivals, shows, membership meetings and other musical events
- Assess membership needs through instruments such as surveys and questionnaires or other methods suggested by the Board, and communicate the members needs to the Board
- Assist with fundraising and obtaining donations
Interested in volunteering? Send an email with the word “volunteer” in the title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to hear from you!